|Tractive Effort||21,307 lbf|
|Weight|| 52 long tons
Creed was a dock tank who used to work at Dragons Wharf and was one of the first engines to arrive on the Waterdown Railway. Clay often talks about him (particularly his eyebrows) and the days when he and Creed ran the line single handedly.
Creed helped Clay build most of the extensions on the Waterdown Railway. Afterwards he became a dock tank at Dragons Wharf as a shunting engine and was a natural story teller and shunter. When diesels started taking over he felt he had to go to extremes to prove a steam engines worth, unfortunately he went too far and worked himself to bits, and was scrapped at Masonary Bridge.
Creed was a good natured and hard working engine who knew more about trucks than any other engine. He was a natural storyteller and enjoyed sharing them with his friends. However, he wasn't good at knowing when to take it easy as he worked himself to pieces to prove steam engines weren't useless.
Creed is painted in Southern Railway goods black.
Creed is based on the LBSCR E2 tank engine (without extended side tanks) number 2104. None of the real E2's survived into preservation.
- Public Enemy (mentioned)
- Down The Drains (mentioned)
- From Dusk Until Dawn (does not speak)
- Going Haywire (cameo)
- Joel: Nightmares only
- His first speaking role was in 'Nightmares' as a ghost.
- Creed, according to Clay, had amazing eyebrows.
- Creed's basis is on the LB&SCR E2, which is the same basis for Thomas the Tank Engine, however Creed does not have the extended sidetanks the class were later fitted with, and has eyebrows which far excel Thomas’.
- He seems to have been a military engine, as he appears in Zebbede‘s flashbacks when he talks about his past to Ember in Nightmares.